Saturday, 19 March 2011

Yusuf

Meet the latest addition to our family, Yusuf.

Yes, you heard it right. YUSUF.I don't know why, but some people just couldn't believe we chose that name.

Yusuf was born on the early morning of Valentine's day, last month. Despite what most people think, both Syah and I did not not choose to have our child delivered on that day. Coincidentally the doctor said that it was the best time to have my c-section, so deciding that he knew best, we followed his advice.

People say that things don't always turn out the way you want them too. Although the operation went as well as I prayed for, the same couldn't be said about Yusuf. A few hours after his delivery, Yusuf was admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care unit where he was diagnosed as having congenital pneumonia. Being the little warrior that he is and more importantly with the grace of Allah S.W.T, he managed to get through it all in the end. I was relieved beyond words the day Yusuf finally got discharged. Even though things are crazy hectic right now, I am so glad to have my baby Yusuf at home with the rest of the family.

4 comments:

  1. ololo...adorable Yusuf. Kiss Kiss from Auntie kb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Yusuf looks like Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats juls .. mabruk! ...

    ReplyDelete